- In the initial session of our training packages we go through the principles and the mechanics of the training technique and start training a few behaviors with your dog. All the exercises are supplied with training handouts and e-mail/phone support all the way.
- We first assess your training needs, then we discuss important management steps pertinent to your case and start training you and your dog. The number of total sessions required depends on your case.
- Training sessions are to be paid in full in advance to secure your spot.
- NOTE: Additional travel expenses may apply depending on your location.
- If Client fails to give at least 48 hours cancellation notice, or is not present at time of scheduled appointment, session fees are still due.
- For a package deal, the session will still be counted as one session. In cases of emergencies a shorter cancellation notice will be considered.
- Absolutely no harsh methods will be permitted. The use of electric shock collars, citronella spray collars, choke collars, and prong collars are not permitted.
- Please read our training philosophy before registering.
- NO REFUNDS will be granted once registration and payment is confirmed. In the event that your dog has a medical emergency a refund will be considered but a $25 administration fee will still apply. A note from your veterinarian will be required to receive the credit.
- If you are happy with Mindful Behaviors and get us a referral, you will get a 10% discount on your next training purchase.
These policies are subject to change without prior notice.